Give-Aways (shipping included for merch)
· Win LIMO transportation for the day!! That's right!! We've partnered with Royalty Trips to transport you, and 5 friends on your sipping adventure. We're happy to help you create your trip, including assisting with making the reservations, or, we can just take care of the whole thing for you. We will do our best to partner with your chosen wineries for discounts, but, can not promise that, at this time.
· Every review between February 14th 2021, and March 31st 2021, will be counted as 1 entry. Max of 10 entries per user login.
· Free Corkscrew to the first person who completes a review, in a region. If you see a review from Cj for a region already, don't worry, you'll still be counted as first.
· Free Corkscrew to the first 50 people that post the first complete review for any specific winery (a winery that does not have any prior reviews). Again, If you see a review from Cj for a winery already, don't worry, you'll still be counted as first.
· Free Tshirt (it’s dryfit! and super soft!) to EVERY person that posts 48 complete reviews. Admittedly, we haven't actually picked these out yet, so really this is a great opportunity to help us with the selection. Our goal is to make you happy with your reward, so that you'll wear the shirt. Therefore, it would be super amazing if you'd help us with this process by providing feedback.
o Women’s V-neck, and Men’s Circle neck, all available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL. We will do our best to accommodate allllll special requests.
· Free Wine Case Luggage! To EVERY person that posts 144 complete reviews.
· We'd LOVE to give away wine, or complimentary tastings, but, it's actually not allowed by law in Oregon. Yes, we see other groups *gestures everywhere* offer this, and we'd love to jump on that bandwagon, but, are opting for other creative ways to reward our sippers. Thought of something? Let us know! Please! We're wayyyy open to feedback and LOVE hearing from sippers. We want to reward YOU for helping US and the WINERIES so, any and all feedback on how to reward you would be awesome.
· Must have a user login, to be eligible for the give-aways. Anonymous posts are wonderful, and we appreciate them, but, we have no way of confirming “it was you” that completed them, so, we need you to create a login.
· What is a Complete Review? Numerical (wine glass) rating PLUS photo, AND at least 10 text characters. Example: "We had a great time!" is already 20 text characters.
· Photos: Anything and everything that is winery related, preferably something that helps other sippers make a decision on visiting that place. Bathroom selfies are cute, but, aren't the goal. Please lean into pics of the winery (like the architecture, art, sipping bar, seating area, and some of the amenities like scenic views, gardens, firepits etc. It’s ok if the shot captured a Pourer, pouring wine, and smiling, but, we do not encourage any photos of people actually sipping (glass to lips). Why you ask? Sound Silly you say? We agree, but, per the state of Oregon, we’re unable to advertise using photos of people actually consuming alcohol, and we'd like to give the wineries the opportunity to use your photos as their cover pic! We didn’t make the rules. We’re just here to boost the signal of the wineries.
· We hate to have to include this, but, we reserve the right to not publish, or remove a photo based the content. Offensive content will result in immediate deletion of your account, and blocking where ever appropriate on all available channels.
· Photos (again): Once you post a photo to the VinoVoyage.com site, it becomes the property of Vino Voyage Inc. Our lawyers told us we needed this in here. We have no intention of selling these photos, and we don't have a way to give you credit (yet!), so, we really appreciate your understanding on this.
· Reviews per day: Just 4! We SO APPRECIATE your enthusiasm, but, we can only accept 4 reviews per day, per person. Why? It’s just me over here, reviewing them, to ensure you aren’t a bot, pulling down photos from the IOT or using colorful language. I know, I know, I’ll work on this, but, for now, please only 4 per person, per day.
· I posted a review 2 weeks ago, and it doesn’t appear on your site. Where’d it go?
· This means the winery hasn’t actually signed up for our site. We need them too! Can you nudge them? We’ll happily reference your contributions anywhere, and everywhere we can!
· We hate to have to include this, but, we reserve the right to not publish, or remove a review based the text content. Offensive content will result in immediate deletion of your account, and blocking where ever appropriate on all available channels.